Skip to content
- The absolute and verbal inspiration of the Bible and its inerrancy as God’s Holy Word.
- The Holy Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit; three persons in one essence in the unity of the Godhead.
- The creation of man by the direct act of God, and his subsequent fall as revealed in the Genesis account.
- The Deity, Incarnation, Virgin Birth and sinless humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ; His substitutionary death on the cross for the atonement of man’s sin; His bodily resurrection from the tomb; His ascension into Heaven to sit at the Father’s right hand; the imminent rapture of the church, and the personal, visible and pre-millennial return of Christ in power and great glory.
- The power of Christ to save men eternally from the penalty of sin through faith in His shed blood, and the gift of eternal life by the grace of God.
- The new birth of all who believe on Him through the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit.
- The sanctification of the believer by the Holy Spirit through His Word.
- The final judgment of the wicked, and Satan’s doom with the wicked in the lake of fire.
- The eternal happiness of the righteous in the presence of the Lord, and the ushering in of eternal righteousness in the new Heaven and the new Earth.